The EM730/EM730E series inverter is a high-reliable and small-sized universal inverter.
EM730 supports three-phase AC asynchronous motors, while EM730E supports permanent magnet synchronous motors.
They support a variety of drive control technologies, such as the vector VF (VVF) control and speed sensorless vector control (SVC); speed output and torque output; and Wi-Fi access and background software debugging
Features of the EM730/EM730E series inverter:
1. Support debugging by the mobile phone APP or monitoring of the inverter status;
2. Support Wi-Fi module or serial port access;
3. Rich and convenient PC background software functions;
4. No need for deratinf at the ambient tempertature of 50 ℃
5. Support “one-key shuttle” for fast and accurate speed adjustment;
6. Perfect protections: Protections against the short circuit, overcurrent, overvoltage, overload, overheating, etc.
Outline and Installation Dimensions of EM730/EM730E Series Inverter
Outline dimensions and installation dimensions
Address : Floor 5, Building 7, Antuoshan High-tech Industrial Park, Sha'er Community, Shajing Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 400-601-9298
2020-2021 SINEE All RIGHTS RESERVED